Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm Back... Sort of...

Say you want to find the nearest sushi restaurant... There's an app for that!



Now say you started a blog over ayear ago only to discover that you are too lazy / busy to regularly post on your blog... Well now there's an app for that too!!

That's right folks, my beloved iPhone now has a blogging app (BlogPress). Given the spectacular failure of my previous attempt to blog, I figured I could take advantage of this new app to give it another go. "No Cheese Allowed version 2.0" will focus on short spontaneous quips (read "incomplete, poorly developed thoughts") which I can whip up while expending a minimum amount of time and effort. If I can't write it during my mid-morning poop session (hypothetically of course), you will probably not find it here.

In following the "short and sweet" theme... Good night!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

TMI! TMI!!!!
But welcome back.