skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
No Cheese Allowed!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line...
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Cube Art Billy Mays
A tribute to the king of all pitchmen....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jaime
CA, United States
I'm like the Wii... kinda nerdy but fun too! And I HATE cheese.
View my complete profile
You Know What's Cool?
Firestone steak salads
Firestone tri-tip sandwiches
Pho
Googling
TiVO
PB&H sandwiches
Wii
You Know What's Lame?
Crappy weekend weather
People who smoke in crowds (where you can't escape from the gross smoke)
Airline food... I mean WHAAAT is the DEAL?!!
RIdiculously high gas prices
Cold weather in June
People who feel the rules of the road do not apply to them
Cheese
Mullets
You may also like:
FYI...
17 years ago
Whatevs.
Sac Zummies
No comments:
Post a Comment