Co-worker:
...then hopefully [my girlfriend] gets in to med school so she can sart introducing you to some future doctors!
Co-worker:
...then we can both put life on cruise control and enjoy the ride!
Me:
oh yeah!
Me:
"hey babe, i'll mow the lawn later... i'm pretty tired from playing XBox all day"
Co-worker:
sweeet!
Me:
hahaha
Co-worker:
...."Hey babe....there's this really nice TV I want to buy you...can I have some money to buy it?"
Me:
genius!
Me:
"Hey babe, i know you have a lot of work to do tonight... I'll just go out and grab some beers with the boys... so i'm out of your way"
Co-worker:
dude, that's sooo considerate of you! She would definetely appreciate that!
Me:
Haha... this plan is bulletproof!
Step 1. Meet lovely young lady in her final year of medical school and/or studying for the bar exam.
Step 2. Woo her, fall in love, get married
Step 3. Live the dream!
Still trying to figure the details of Step 2... but once I do... I'm set! Hehehe.
1 comment:
Oh jeeeeeez.... :)
Post a Comment