Arghhh... once again I find myself spending obscene amounts of time trying to spruce up the layout of this blog rather than actually contributing any meaningful content. And once again I blame society and popular media. In a culture which places so much importance on outward appearances and superficiality, it's no wonder that I would feel so compelled to try to impress potential readers with snazzy graphics and carefully selected color schemes rather than thoughtful insights or humorous anecdotes. Yes, that's it... society is to blame... not me... nor my as-yet undiagnosed attention deficit disorder ... nor my fondness for endless "tweaking". Oh and global warming too. I'm sure that's at least partially to blame too.
On another note, peanut butter and honey sandwiches are the anti-cheese. No explanation needed.
17 years ago
1 comment:
PB&H is one of your nieces' favorites. It is only topped by PB & nutella. Personally I like nutella with strawberry slices. Yum!
Post a Comment